|Title||Joseph Burbeck bathroom project letter|
|Scope & Content||A note written in 1916 listing the tradesmen who worked on the bathroom that Joseph Burbeck gave to his mother Mrs.(Adeline) John Burbeck in 1916. The bathroom was built at 219 Littleton Road, Vinebrush Farm or "the Burbeck Property". The bathroom was begun May 8, 1916 by Joseph Burbeck. The house was originally built by George Drew of Westford, Mass. for John Burbeck.|
Douglass, J. L.
Pratt, Frank S.
219 Littleton Rd