|Scope & Content||
Binder w/photos of Westford, given by Charles R. Fletcher to Ruth (Sargent) Johnson on 11 March 1974.
Gertrude D. Fletcher was the photographer.
Many of the photos are originals used in DAR "Houses of Westford". Includes photos of: Burbeck Grist Mill; the Westford "Electric Car"; John William Pitt Abbot house; Edward Lamson house; Donald Cameron house; O.V. Wells house; George T. Day house; Issac Edmund Day house; Westford Academy in 1897; house at 59 Main St; Blaney house; house at 6 Boston Road; Samuel Balch house; house at 86 Main Street; St. Catherine's Church; Abbot Mills; Edward Hanley house; The Currier house; several unidentified houses; several street views around the center of Westford; and a photo of the Rev. Benjamin H. Bailey, former pastor of the First Parish Church.
The letter from Charles Fletcher to Ruth Johnson is written on stationery that came from Gertrude Fletcher's house and was used by her grandparents, Sherman D. and Emily A. Fletcher.
Also in the binder are an article from the Westford Wardsman, and correspondence about an unidentified house.
Ruth Sargent Johnson
Gertrude D. Fletcher
Benjamin H. Bailey
Sherman & Emily Fletcher